|Capital||Annari (Massilia 0231)|
|No. of Stars||37|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
- It is not only dense star-wise, but it possesses a very high number of Imperial Nobility.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Annari Subsector is defended by 107th Fleet.
- The 107th is a very large and powerful naval unit, meant to control rebellious Geonee if another uprising occurs.
- This fleet rarely numbers less than a hundred ships with many of the hulls consisting of Battle Class Ships, also known as capitals. The fleet is also known to harbor a number of Fleet Class Ships or major combatants.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Annari, subsector M of Massilia has 37 worlds, of which 35 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 54 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are two High population (Hi) worlds, ten Moderate population (Ph) worlds, ten Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, 11 Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are five Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus four Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and seven Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are five Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, no Desert (De) worlds, no Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, five Poor (Po) worlds, seven Vacuum (Va) worlds, and four Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are seven Naval bases in the subsector, one Scout base, and no Way stations. The Imperial nobility includes 37 Knights, five Baronets, eight Barons, ten Marquises, ten Viscounts, two Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Leam (Massilia 0837). The highest tech level is F at Forever (Massilia 0134), Matila (Massilia 0740), and Lowisa (Massilia 0839). The average technology level is 11 (with most between 8 and 13).
Polity Listing: 1105
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- John Harshman, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. Library Data (N-Z) (Game Designers Workshop, 1982), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.John Harshman, Marc Miller. Solomani (Game Designers Workshop, 1986), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 11 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Joe Fugate. Knightfall (Game Designers Workshop, 1990), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Traveller: The New Era (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), TBD. (Main Rulebook)
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), TBD. Marc Miller's Traveller
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: The Hub Worlds Pt.1 from the TNE-RCES Mailing List
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Norma Guye of the TNE-RCES Mailing List
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science