From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
Jump to: navigation, search

Irrevant spacer term for any ship leaking enough air, water, fuel, etc., to form a haze of vapor around its hull. Also called glowbug.

Maintenance This article is a stub or placeholder. Please expand this article to include further basic detail: who, what, where, etc.
62px-Information icon.svg.png This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.

This article was copied or excerpted from the following copyrighted sources and used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author.