Anderson (Ma 0220) (world)
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Anderson/Nemo (Magyar 0220)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Anderson (Ma 0220) is a poor, low-population desert world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Nemo Subsector of Magyar Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Anderson (Ma 0220) Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Anderson (Ma 0220) Primary Orange K9 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Although the mainworld is a poor desert planet it is a high technology world with a Class B starport.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (star map)
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), 11,47. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), 11,50. (dot map provided)
- Marc Miller. "Wars of the Imperium." Imperial Encyclopedia (1987): TBD.
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 14
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Author & Contributor: Dakin Burdick
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science