From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
An amphibianoid creature is distinguished by a number of characteristics:
- Amphibianoids are primarily noted for their ability to traverse both aquatic and terrestrial environments.
- Most are associated for a significant process of metamorphosis, significantly changing their body plan as they develop and age.
Specific Species Examples
- Schalli AKA Kiiroka
It is relatively common for a creature to meet sufficient criteria to qualify as more than one classification of animal.
No information yet available.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science