- It has a near unique organic composition and artificially reproduced Ambalite does not function as well as its organically grown counterpart.
Ambalite, due to its unique transparent structure is ideal for use in holographic projector lenses.
Beleperan, like many planets in Remnants is a mining colony. Initially set up by IPP, the original colony was established to drill for oil. Soon after the founding, the colony discovered Ambalite, a unique crystal produced from the fossilized sap of one of the native plants.
- IPP did not have the resources to mine the crystals and subsequently sold large tracts of land to various mining guilds, usually with first right of refusal to purchase the raw Ambalite.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors(Sources)
- Leighton Piper. "Library Data:Remnants." Signal-GK 13 (1997): 5. via HIWG
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 46.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science