|Also see||Tetusu-Dene Scale|
|Homeworld||Medurma (Dagudashaag 2124)|
|Reference||J. Duncan Law-Green|
The Alikasch are a technologically sophisticated sophontic organization.
- They are an Ethnic Group composed of several sophont species.
Often portrayed as roving street gangs, terrorizing the down city inhabitants of Medurman cities, the Alikasch are far more than that. They are Humans and Aslan who have learned, through centuries of bloodshed, to understand each other, and to live together in peace. The resulting hybrid culture shows many fascinating features from both “parent” cultures, but also has truly unique aspects, little known or understood by the outsider.
History & Background (Dossier)
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This race (sophont species) is primarily located in the following areas:
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Duncan Law-Green. "Contact: The Alikach". Alien Realms Volume 2 Issue 1. (1992): 1-7 via HIWG
- Jae Campbell, Leighton Piper. "Contact: The Alikasch." Signal-GK 02 (1989): 40-46.
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 17.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science