Eight Excursions Beyond Human Space.
|Publisher||Game Designers Workshop|
|Author||Timothy B. Brown, J. Andrew Keith|
|ISBN 0-943580-09-9 Stock #262|
Alien Realms is an adventure module created especially for the player who has enjoyed the Traveller Aliens Modules. Eight complete scenarios are presented, with exciting new adventuring material for Zhodani, Aslan, Vargr, and Droyne player characters.
The Third Imperium, teaming with life and activity, is the source of countless adventures. However, outside the Imperium there exist worlds untouched by human hands. Aliens have shaped these worlds, worlds where exotic adventures can be had - where a completely new type of science fiction adventure prevails.
This module includes:
- Deep Metal: Far from their home, a diplomatic mission of Zhodani to the planet Parthina is charged with securing mineral supplies for the Consulate. However, a local minor race, reputed to have psionic abilities, helps uncover yet another deceitful Imperial plot.
- Prosperity for the Taking: As Vargr player characters, a team must locate and recover a Tukera Lines ship, stolen by Vargr corsairs who have broken away from the mighty Kforuzeng band. Only he who is charismatic enough and therefore powerful enough can come away with the prize - Prosperity.
- First Son, Lost Son: In the backwaters of the Aslan Hierate, a clan leader despairs of ever locating his first son, stolen from him twenty ftahea ago by a deceitful female. The player characters must track them down and bring the son to his birthright.
- Interdiction Zone: On a covert mission behind enemy lines, an Aslan team is forced down on a world with a primitive humanoid race. With rescue perhaps years in the future, they must carve their own niche in their new world.
And more: Four other scenarios are also included for other races - The Last Patrol for human characters, No Credit Check for Vargr, Ahriy Uprising for Aslan, and The Casteless for Droyne player-characters.
Alien Realms is also presented in a unique new format. each of the above scenarios has both a player's section, packed with information for the players to view, and a referee's section, for his eyes only. Information in the referee's section is organized so that the players might take several different approaches to their final goal, withoout bogging the referee down in endless detail.
- Timothy B. Brown and J. Andrew Keith
- Art Director
- Barbie Pratt
- Cover Illustration
- David Deitrick
Table of Contents
The Last Patrol, player's section 2 Deep Metal, player's section 3 Prosperity for the Taking, player's section 4 No Credit Check, player's section 5 First Son, Lost Son, player's section 6 Interdiction Zone, player's section 7 Ahriy Uprising, player's section 8 The Casteless, player's section 9 The Last Patrol, referee's section 10 Deep Metal, referee's section 14 Prosperity for the Taking, referee's section 18 No Credit Check, referee's section 24 First Son, Lost Son, referee's section 30 Interdiction Zone, referee's section 34 Ahriy Uprising, referee's section 40 The Casteless, referee's section 44 Referee's Guide, Using this Module 48