|No. of Stars||28|
|Majority Control||Solomani Confederation - 64%|
|2nd Control||Non-Aligned - 25%|
|3rd Control||Union of Summax - 11%|
- Most of Alba lies within the borders of the Solomani Confederation.
- The Union of Summax is an independent Solomani polity that has so far resisted joining the Confederation, though the Union maintains cautious trade relations.
- The Union includes the worlds of Sumax, Rapier, and Gambda.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
No information yet available.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Alba, subsector D of Alpha Crucis has 28 worlds, of which 25 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 3 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There is one High population (Hi) world, three Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 14 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, five Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are four Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus two Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and seven Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There is one Rich (Ri) world versus one Industrial (In) world. There are three Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, one Garden (Ga) world, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, four Poor (Po) worlds, six Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There is one Naval base in the subsector, no Scout bases, and no Way stations. The highest population world is Gambda (Alpha Crucis 3210). The highest tech level is E at Snarf (Alpha Crucis 2701). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
The Solomani Confederation in Alba has jurisdiction over 18 worlds with a population of 199 million. The highest population world is Zenux (Alpha Crucis 2704). The highest tech level is E at Snarf (Alpha Crucis 2701). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11). The subsector capital is White (Alpha Crucis 3001).
The Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in Alba encompasses ten worlds with a population of 3 billion. The highest population world is Gambda (Alpha Crucis 3210). The highest tech level is D at Yekon (Alpha Crucis 2902) and Gambda (Alpha Crucis 3210). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1116
The following worlds can be found within this subsector:
History & Background (Dossier)
The first settlers to Alba were Solomani moving in during the late Interstellar Wars era. The colonists initially settled Gardon, Villbert, Rog’s Planet and Mansania, with a handful of other worlds colonized during the Rule of Man.
- The collapse of the Long Night hit all the colonies hard. The world of White eventually formed a small protectorate which lasted until the 500s when the worlds were integrated back into the Imperium.
- In the years before the start of the Solomani Rim War, Alba saw another wave of colonists moving in from Old Expanses Sector, fleeing the troubles along the border with the Imperium.
Polity Listing: 1116
The following polities can be found within this subsector:
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
Native Sophonts: 1116
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this subsector:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 7: Hiver (named but further data)
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science