|No. of Stars||29|
|Majority Control||Solomani Confederation - 100%|
- 1 Description / Specifications
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
Description / Specifications
Akuusir Subsector is relatively backwater with many lower technology colonies struggling to achieve TL:7-9 mid-tech mastery.
- While solidly within the Solomani Confederation, few colonies much identify with the central government.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Akuusir, subsector D of Dark Nebula has 29 worlds, of which 22 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 1 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There is one High population (Hi) world, two Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 19 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, six Low population (Lo) worlds, and one Barren (Ba) world. There are three Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus five Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and two Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are two Rich (Ri) worlds versus no Industrial (In) worlds. There are three Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, one Garden (Ga) world, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, five Poor (Po) worlds, six Vacuum (Va) worlds, and two Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are five Naval bases in the subsector, no Scout bases, and no Way stations. The highest population world is Column (Dark Nebula 3202). The highest tech level is E at Linate (Dark Nebula 3204). The average technology level is 7 (with most between 3 and 10).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), IBC. (Pg. 254])
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan [UWP only]
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 17
- GURPS Traveller: Alien Races 2
- External Link: Mark Seemann's Home Page by Author & Contributor: Mark Seemann
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science