From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Aisaoawi/Silraaihe (Trojan Reach 0938)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Aisaoawi is a barren fluid world with oceans of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, or hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- This world has no overt population, government, or law level.
- This world could be populated if anyone had an inclination to do so...
- It is an unknown Aslan Hierate world located in the Silraaihe Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
Aisaoawi is an inhospitable world of volcanoes and boiling oceans of salt.
- The atmosphere is an acidic, sulphuric soup.
History & Background (Dossier)
- While surveys have shown that the planet has considerable mineral deposits, over the last thousand years three separate attempts by the Aslan to settle Aisaoawi have completely failed under mysterious circumstances.
- The system has been issued a Red travel advisory.