From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
An Airframe Hull is a kind of ship structure, fuselage, chassis, or hull.
CBPUSAL Function Designation Streamlining Spectrum
- C. Cluster. An accumulation of compartments.
- B. Braced Cluster. Structured for higher acceleration.
- P. Planetoid. A hollowed nickel-iron asteroid.
- U. Unstreamlined. Protrusions increase drag.
- S. Streamlined. Cowlings and fairings decrease drag.
- A. Airframe. Winged for performance in atmosphere.
- L. Lifting Body. Radically streamlined lifting-surfaces.
Airframe Hulls are streamlined to deal with atmospheric flight.
Selected Craft Using Airframe Hulls
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Airframe. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.|
- . (, 2013), 332.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science