|Also see||Minor Non-Human Race|
|Homeworld||Ahetaowa (Ealiyasiyw 2604)|
|Reference||Alien Races 4 14-22.|
The Ahetaowa are a technologically sophisticated sophont species.
Physiology & Environment (Ecology)
Ahetaowa are shaped like tapered cylinders.
- A mature individual has a height between 9m and 11m and masses a bit over half a ton.
- The “trunk” of an adult is about 60 cm in diameter at the base, and is quite flexible. It is green or bluish-green in color due to the photosynthetic and circulating copper-based respiratory pigments, and is covered with thousands of small whitish-gray cilia.
- The cilia have sensory, feeding, manipulative, and reproductive functions.
Culture & Society (Ethnology)
Fortunately, they are a highly ethical and peaceful race; however the very concept of “private property” is difficult for them to understand.
- As a peaceful and accomplished race which possesses strong psionic abilities and uses them extensively, they would present a serious challenge for Imperial diplomats!
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This race (sophont species) is primarily located in the following areas:
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Joe Fugate. Robots (Game Designers Workshop, 1986), 15.
- Loren Wiseman. "Contact: Ahetaowa." Challenge 56 (1992): 26-28.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), 14-22.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science