|Homeworld||Agryx (Alpha Crucis 1520)|
The Agryxani are a developing and technologically sophisticated sophont species.
- They are a Minor Non-Human Race with a Non-humanoid appearance.
- Many still categorize them as a a Proto-Sophont species.
Physiology & Environment (Ecology)
A few miles beneath its icy surface is a deep ocean warmed by geological processes, giving rise to a complex native ecology. The unique environment has largely kept this race from assimilation by Solomani, though some 100,000 Agryxani work for Human corporations and have mastered some tools.
History & Background (Dossier)
Social Organization: The Agryxani, who number in the billions, generally live at TL–0 with a caste-based society that has successfully domesticated several other aquatic life forms.
Technology & Trade (Economy)
The Agryxani, who number in the billions, generally live at TL–0 with a caste-based society that has successfully domesticated several other aquatic life forms. The Agryxani have mastered some tools and are becoming more and more aware of galactic society and their primitive technological state.
Many expect them to master a full spectrum TL-1 status in the near future.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This race (sophont species) is primarily located in the following areas:
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), 150.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science