|Army size (BEs)||150|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||6,173|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||80,500|
|Port passengers (annual)||341,800|
Agdarmi has an ideal environment for producing agricultural goods and an balanced population between 10 and 100 million. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Zeng Subsector of Deneb Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Agdarmi, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdoms of a baron and a minor duke. All three are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
|Army size (BEs)||1200|
|World Trade Number||5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||13,483|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||322,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||413,680|
Era: New Era
Agdarmi is a rich world with a shirt-sleeve atmosphere and a balance of available surface water. The system supports a population in the 100's of millions, which makes it too urbanized to make an agricultural world. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Zeng Subsector of Deneb Sector.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
The primary base of the Baraccai Technum in the Deneb sector is at the BT Centre at Agdarmi.
This base is responsible for the Deneb-Reft Activity (DRA) Division and includes an orbital BT maintenance and repair station.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Gary L. Thomas, Joe Fugate. "Data/Library: Deneb." The Travellers' Digest 19 (1990): 24-30.
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58.
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 65.
- Peter Gray - Traveller TNE Mailing List High Population Worlds of Deneb Sector Part 5 published 25 December 2001
- Mongoose Traveller: Deneb Sector (UWP only)
- External Link: Sunbane data