|No. of Stars||16|
|Majority Control||Non-Aligned - 87%|
|2nd Control||Solomani Confederation - 13%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- It is located within Charted Space.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
No information yet available.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Adere, subsector L of Ustral Quadrant contains 16 worlds with an estimated population of 101 million, a per capita income of Cr2,079, and a total economy is BCr210. These worlds originate an interstellar trade of BCr310 through 15 starports (3 Class A, 6 Class B, 4 Class C, 2 Class D) employing 52,525 people. Driving this interstellar trade are two Agricultural (Ag) worlds, no Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds, one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, no Pre-Industrial (Pi) worlds, two Rich (Ri) worlds, and no Industrial (In) worlds. The governments in Adere maintain seven Naval bases, and four Military bases. The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 12). The highest technology level is 14 at Rindanu (Ustral Quadrant 2623) and Htailr (Ustral Quadrant 2630).
Adere, subsector L of Ustral Quadrant contains 24 stars and 189 identified planets; eight monostellar systems, eight binary systems, no trinary systems, and no systems with four or more stars. 13 of the 16 systems (81%) have native gas giants. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, one Garden (Ga) world, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, one Poor (Po) world, one Vacuum (Va) world, and three Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds.
Adere has an estimated population of 101 million distributed across no High population (Hi) worlds, no Moderate population (Ph) worlds, eight Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, seven Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. The highest population world is Yare (Ustral Quadrant 3230). The population consists of 2 sophont groups.
|2 identified sophont populations in Adere|
There are 14 Non-Aligned Aslan-dominated worlds in Adere with an estimated population of 101 million.
The Solomani Confederation has jurisdiction over two worlds with an estimated population of less than 1 million, a per capita income of Cr0, and a total economy is BCr0. These worlds originate an interstellar trade of BCr20 through 1 starports (0 Class A, 0 Class B, 1 Class C, 0 Class D) employing 3,010 people. Driving this interstellar trade are no Agricultural (Ag) worlds, no Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds, one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, no Pre-Industrial (Pi) worlds, no Rich (Ri) worlds, and no Industrial (In) worlds.
The Solomani Confederation has no inhabitants.
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
- No information yet available.
World Listing: 1105
Adere, subsector L of Ustral Quadrant Sector, contains 16 worlds with a population of 102.2 million. The highest population is 80 million, at Yare (Ustral Quadrant 3230). The highest tech level is 14 at Rindanu (Ustral Quadrant 2623) and Htailr (Ustral Quadrant 2630).
Most of the worlds in the subsector are Aslan dominated and Non-Aligned, though two worlds -- Itzama (Ustral Quadrant 3021) and Frise (Ustral Quadrant 3222) -- are claimed by the Solomani Confederation.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), 1. (named but no further data)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Loren Wiseman. GURPS Traveller Core Rules (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), TBD. (Map of the Imperium)
- Andy Slack, David Thomas, David L. Pulver. Alien Races 2 (Steve Jackson Games, 1999), TBD. (named but no further data)
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Ustral Quadrant (via archive.org)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author: Douglas G. Snyder of Ustral Quadrant
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science