From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Ace/Sindal (Trojan Reach 1719)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M0 V W D|
Ace is a moderate population hellworld, with over a hundred million, but not yet a billion sophonts struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- Despite the odds and harsh living conditions, the population of this planet has blossomed and is expected to continue to grow well into the future.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Sindal Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- It is located on the Sindalian Main.
The atmosphere is rich in argon and is unbreathable by humans.
- Storms or cosmic rays excite the gas, resulting in scintillating multicolored light shows.
Binary Solar System
Ace Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Ace Primary Primary Red M0 V Ace Companion Secondary White Dwarf D W
History & Background (Dossier)
- The population lives in huge habitation domes built centuries ago, with the only trade between domes being carried out by tunnel or by the few nomads who possess sealed vehicles.
- With no gas giants, no water on the mainworld, and a class-E Starport, Ace offers little for travellers seeking to refuel.