Accra (Di 2604) (world)
|Accra/Khavle (Diaspora 2604)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Hard Times (1130)|| |
|New Era (1200)|| |
|Fourth Imperium (1300)|| |
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Khavle Subsector of Diaspora Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
This world is balkanized not only along regional and cultural lines, but also with respect to Virus and the Vampire Fleets. Several nations openly support (and are occasionally assisted by) the vampire fleets, while other bitterly oppose them. As a number of surviving pre-Collapse TL 13 PAD systems are still in use, the defiant governments are mostly capable of keeping the vampires at bay, although there are occasional raids on the less well defended. The greater threat to peace is from the almost continuous warfare between the various nations, particularly (but not limited to) war between the pro-Virus and anti-Virus governments.
Accra (Di 2604) Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Accra (Di 2604) Primary Primary Yellow G0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baron.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.