|Abir/Rure (Gushemege 1615)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|New Era (1200)|| |
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Rure Subsector of Gushemege Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Kuuuuriir.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Imaparlu (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Abir Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Abir Primary Primary Red M0 V
Local Lifeform: Anagathic Abirian Greenspore
History & Background (Dossier)
The economy of Abir is based on a local plant growing in the equatorial zone.
- The dust of the plant, will reduce human life span by several years if inhaled without a filter respirator mask, but if properly refined it is the base of SuSAG and Shishmadarshag Anagathics.
- SuSAG has recontacted the FDR in 1152 after the CABAL project was delivered to the Regency.
- Abir's downport is now in corporate ownership of SuSAG, who undertook a major investment to bring Abir's technology back to TL-8.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Non-canon: SuSAG has bought a fleet of 3000 ton ships from Al Morai for the so called Island trade. It should mentioned that this trade is considered illegal in the Regency, so only a few SuSAG representatives know about the FDR jump ports in the Islands. While SuSAG refines the raw dust to TL-F Anagathics-A, a second plant at Platon (Gushemege 1412) is producing both the A and the cheaper B type. The B type is sold to TEDs and other unwelcome government types around Rure, to make sure that they will never extend beyond their system. Smugglers within the Island brought this Anagathics derivative in the Regency, where its considered a major problem.