From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Abarre/Keum (Massilia 0315)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Abarre is a nonindustrial vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Keum Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Uurki Guurk.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Abarre Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Abarre Primary Primary Red M1 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Abarre is a member of the Imperium.
- The system hosts a Scout Base.
- Abarre was part of the Rebin Empire.