|No. of Stars||6|
|Majority Control||Sath Exploration (SaXX) - 84%|
|2nd Control||Non-aligned unexplored (NaXX) - 16%|
- 1 Description / Specifications
- 2 Physical Astrography
- 3 Political Astrography
- 4 History & Background / Dossier
- 5 References & Contributors / Sources
Description / Specifications
Aasa'tha Subsector contains 6 systems. It is named for the Aasa'tha Cluster.
The following astrographic features can be found within this area:
Clusters & Traces
Rifts & Voids
Other Astrographic Features
- The Cauldron Nebula, lying within Cauldron Sector, some 75 parsecs to coreward-trailing, can be seen as a star-studded luminous region in night-time skies from all of the worlds of the Cluster.
- Basilisk's Eye (1723 Tarchon Sector). The extremely luminous white supergiant star, lying around 120 parsecs to coreward-trailing, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds of the Cluster.
- Demon's Eye (1621 Far Home Sector). The intensely luminous blue supergiant star lying approximately 20 parsecs to spinward-coreward at its closest point, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds of the Cluster even in daylight.
No information yet available.
Population: as far as is known, the cluster is unpopulated.
The worlds of the Subsector are claimed by the Sath. The region has been surveyed as a part of the Sath Exploration Program (SaXX) and is under the jurisdiction of the Shikh’aa Faction of the Sath Alliance. Humans are not welcome within Alliance territory: if humans were discovered within the Subsector they would be met with a hostile reception.
No capital has been nominated.
History & Background / Dossier
Major Historical Events Timeline:
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- 2255AD Aasa'tha Subsector named as Moatspan Subsector. It had previously been charted by long-range scans performed by vessels the Last Armada.
- ca 4700AD: The Sath rename Moatspan Subsector, calling it Aasa'tha Subsector.
- 5390AD: The name "Aasa'tha Subsector" is officially recognised by the Rissa Accords.
- ca 5550AD: The Sath technological base advances to the point where they are able to produce their own jump-2 drives.
- 5558AD: Sath long-range jump-2-capable scouting vessels with extended range capability cross into the Aasa'tha Subsector.
- 5600AD: Data for the Aasa'tha Cluster is published in the DSP Listing.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science