|Law Level||No law|
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||1|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
876-574 is a garden world with a near-ideal environment conducive to most forms of life. The system supports a population of fewer than 10,000 sophonts. It is a Human dominated Non-Aligned world in the Five Sisters Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector.
|Army size (BEs)||20|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||210|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||1,700|
|Port passengers (annual)||22,220|
Era: New Era
Lothlorien is a rich, agricultural, and nonindustrial garden world with a near-ideal, utopian environment conducive to most sophonts.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world, which is easily affordable for most inhabitants of this rich world.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces. It is a client state of Regency of Deneb in the Five Sisters Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
876-574 Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks 876-574 Primary Primary Orange K7 V
There are seven large islands covering the planet each about roughly 3,800 square km. Each island contains various mammalian, reptilian and insect life. The seas are home to a variety of species as well. Volcanic activity was also noted. No large deposit of minerals was noted in the 5 week survey of the system.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
The IISS first surveyed the system in 1048 as part of the Second Survey. The two week visit found the human stone age tribe and several other mammals. The tribe hunts a large sea dwelling carnivore which it uses for a variety of uses. The tribe relishes the hunting of the creature and celebrates the hunt in stories and in dance. Bone carving is one of the tribe’s pastimes. They also gather fruit and nuts from the jungle to add to their diet. Volcanic minerals are used to create weapons to hunt the creatures and to carve the islands trees to make sea going canoes.
There was no activity in the system during the Fifth Frontier War. After the war the Imperium annexed the planet. Recently the IISS has sent a survey team to the planet to investigate slow decrease of the population. The Donosev class ship has left from the main subsector scout base at Karin.
The "government" of the planet is class C. There is a chief of each village on the planet. The humans survive by fishing in the ocean and growing small gardens. They create weapons from volcanic minerals found in the mountains in the center of the islands.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 48.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 51.
- External Link: TML Landgrab - Mike McKeown
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science