|627-301/Gazulin (Trojan Reach 3003)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
627-301 is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and is also a low-population vacuum environment with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size, warranting hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Gazulin Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
- 627-301 is a restricted Imperial research station, Research Station Beta (Trojan Reach).
- This world was later redesignated as Fidelis (see Fidelis Controversy)
The gravitational center of 627-301 is not the main star, but rather a black hole that the sun orbits around.
- The system's Research Station orbits a gas giant that orbits the star.
- The star, asteroid belts and gas giant orbit the black hole at 154 A.U.
- The system red zone is a precaution from the radiation hazards of the black hole.
History & Background (Dossier)
- It is a member of the Imperium and has received a Red Zone travel advisory.