From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Date: 1,130 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129|
|1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Virus was released in 1130, marking the beginning of the Collapse.
- The Vargr corsair group Kforuzeng, under assault from the Imperial fleet, loses their main base.
- The Domain of Deneb, weary of fighting the Vargr and fearing the invasion of the Virus, withdraw from Corridor, leaving it to the Vargr to plunder.
- The Federation of Garrone completes their program of anti-Aslan biological warfare against their worlds invaded by ihatei. While successful in allowing the Garrone to reclaim their invaded worlds, the political and ecological backlash was severe.
- The Spinward Development corporation sells their interest in La'Belle/Lanth (Spinward Marches 2416) to the colony program on Skull/Lanth (Spinward Marches 2420).