1113rd Royal Hussars
Elite 1113rd Royal Hussars Brigade TO&E
- HQ w/ 1 Command/Communications Grav APC
- MASH Platoon 5 battalion aid stations and 5 doctors, 15 medics
- Quarter Master Platoon 3 Ammo Haulers, 3 Fuel Tankers
- Recovery Platoon 3 ARV
- Close Defense Platoon 3 APC with 2cm four barreled hyper velocity electric action auto-cannon, for point defense
- Engineer/Sapper Platoon 3 AEV
1 Artillery Battery
- 1 Command/FDC
- 3 Ammo Transports
- 6 SP Guns hyper velocity 20cm mass drivers, 4 drone missiles launchers on each
3 Lift Infantry Battalions in Grav APCs, each has:
- HQ w/ 1 Command/Communications APC
- Medical Evacuation Platoon 5 Ambulances with company clearing stations and 20 medics
- Mess Platoon 5 Field Kitchens and 20 Cooks
- Maintenance Platoon 5 Workshops 50 Mechanics
- Logistic Transport Platoon 10 Cargo G Carriers 10 Drivers
3 Infantry Companies 6 officers and 170 enlisted
- HQ w/
- 1 Command/ECM APC extensive ECM, 5000 power radio, 5000 power radar and radio jammers, 10 pwr TA radar, battle computer
- 1 APC-SP 10cm mass driven Mortar
- 9 Grav APC in 3 platoons of 3 each, vehicle crew has CES, and gauss pistols.
- 39 dismounts, 32 4mm Gauss Rifles w/4cm RAM rifle grenades, Combat Armor and helmets w/ built in Filter Masks,LI Goggles, 30 Power Radio headsets, 9 Disposable Tac Missile launchers, 1 Lt, PS, SL, 2 Medics w/kit, 4Scout/Snipers w/Laser Rifle with Target Designator Scope, and 3 in Battle Dress w/PGMP-D
1 Weapons Company
- Command/FDC Grav Sled 5000 power radio, radio/radar direction finders, 100 power counter battery radar
- 4 Frog Grav MBT=armored platoon 1 officer, 11 enlisted
- 4 Grav-MRL=artillery platoon
- 4 Grav-TAC Missile Sled, AT/AAA platoon
Sample Striker Format Vehicle:
FROG GRAV TANK (TECH LEVEL D) The vehicle has a crew of three (driver, gunner, and commander). It mounts a fusion Y gun with tech level 13 direct fire control, in a fully stabilized turret on the chassis desk.
Vehicle Dimensions: height: 2 m (+1 m turret) width: 4.2 m length: 5 m.
Total usable volume: 32.55 m3
Total mass loaded: 57.02070492 metric tons
Production Cost: Cr.3,188,517.463
Movement: Maximum, 1,950 kph/1,625cm; Cruise, 1,462.5kph/1,218.75
NOE, 170kph/142 cm.
Movement effect on fire: None
Armor: Turret all faces, 27; Chassis front, 31; Chassis sides, 27;
Chassis rear, belly and deck 22.
Target Size DMs: +2 low, +1 high
Equipment: Laser sensors (3+) w/ 100 bottles of prismatic aerosol; 50 power target acquisition LADAR; 5 km maser communicator; 5000 power radio; image enhancement and thermal image; extensive ECM; map box and battle computer; tech D avionics; Sealed environment with extended life support for 3 for CBR/NBC threats,
Power: 60 megawatt fusion power plant consumes 90 liters of fuel/ hour; fuel capacity 9,441.356 liters, enough for 104.9 hours. Grav generators produce 2.8 G’s.
Weapons: The 44 megawatt input fusion Y gun with tech D direct fire control may engage 1 target and is an auto spot. Its direct fire characteristics: Effective Range Long Range Extreme Range
5,250m(71) 50m(55) 10,500m(59) 30m(43) 21,000m(36) 10m(20)