From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Date: 1,096 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095|
|1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Ferdinand elevated to Archduke of Ilelish by Emperor Strephon.
- Nelagid Marsid publishes his second book, "The Giants of Kaiid: A Casebook," presenting his evidence for their existence on Kaiid (Lishun 0621).
- Capitol Press (Core 2118) publishes "Unity and Diversity: Humanity Among the Stars," including a comparison of the "religions of ecstasy" based around high atmosphere oxygen levels.
- Dr. Darch von Changli sets out to study the kiiroka, one of the higher lifeforms in the seas of Vras (Old Expanses 0738).
- Professor Chanis Laskan writes "Discourses on Comparative Linguisto-Archaeological Discoveries."
- A research team representing a new group of potential colonists begins studying the Heguz (Spinward Marches 2706) disappearances.
- The accidental death of two Zhodani Supreme Council nobles leads to a new majority favoring a showdown with the Imperium.
- First volunteers undergo genetic and bionic modifications to create Alpha Nexxies to help exploit the water world of Nexine (Spinward Marches 3030).
- The Imperium experiments with sponsoring new loyalist lodges on Fenris (Solomani Rim 1830).
- The Imperial Scout Service acquires the Nicolas de Nicolay, a Leviathan class Merchant Cruiser modified for anomaly research.
- Scout expedition to Whanga determines that the population has become extinct.
- The first vessel in the Lord Adrian class , designed as a cooperative venture by the navies of Lunion and Strouden, was completed by Strouden and flown on 343-1096.