From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Date: 1,093 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092|
|1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Norris Aella Aledon promoted to lieutenant commander, and transferred back to the Spinward Marches.
- The Marches Auxiliary Naval Service acquires the "Sarsharev", a Leviathan class Merchant Cruiser redesignated a reconnaissance cruiser.
- 154th Battle Rider Squadron transferred back to Spinward Marches, stationed at Denotam (Spinward Marches 1413).
- Discovery of former Darrian outpost on Bowman (Spinward Marches 1132); archaeological digs are established.
- Nilhil Goldarn reorganizes the Goldarn Trading Company on Nocturne (Corridor 1210).
- The Tukera family brings in large equipment, and begins strip-mining the Lanthanum deposits on Lewis (Spinward Marches 3107).
- Several prisoners are killed on the Imperial prison world of Newcomb (Solomani Rim 2913) when a ramp collapses.
- "Akhaegtoullae" ("Swift Fighter"), a 200,000 ton Battleship stolen by the Kforuzeng from the Thoengling Empire, suffers an apparent misjump on a routine flight causing it to disappear.
- Iridium was discovered on Pavabid (Spinward Marches 1238).