From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Date: 1,092 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091|
|1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- The Drak Ne'Vha offer MCr1028 as reparations and technology transfer payments to the Ilksang Oekhgnoull for the ship lost in 954 in the Kas'Drak (Ghoekhnael 0000) system.
- Antaina Shaamash floods the media of Datrumna (Massilia 1203) with comparisons between the "Night of the Scurila" and previous atrocities in Datrumnan history, easing anti-Imperial sentiment.
- Wood Station, a research laboratory in the planetoid belt of the Vincennes (Deneb 1122), is placed under Imperial Navy jurisdiction and declared off-limits to unauthorized traffic.
- The war between Ahlaowyarl and Eirakhtya Aslan clans over Iyakhoryeh (Riftspan Reaches 2419) comes to an end.
- An Eirakhtya assassin kills the commander of the Ahlaowyarl forces on Eyeliys, a moon in the Iyakhoryeh system; the clan war ends with the restoration of Eyeliys to the Eirakhtya clan.
- Empress lolanthe presents the Regal Splendor, a Kinunir class Vanguard Cruiser to the Vegan Autonomous District