From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Date: 1,087 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086|
|1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- The Gaesh, a Kinunir Class colonial cruiser, built by General, barely passes trials.
- The Reverend Zoe Schlint founds the Last Church of Man.
- The intolerable working conditions on Cassandra/Drexilthar (Reaver's Deep 1924) prompt the Cassandra Strike.
- The Zaibon Copper Consortium's assets are liquidated: the freight tractor vessel "Chanson de Roland" is sold and renamed the "Heyan Rose."
- Bilstein Yards of Glisten (Spinward Marches 2036) begins construction of twelve "Excalibur" class express packet boats for service with the Baraccai Technum of Trin (Spinward Marches 3235).
- The Fourth Eslyat War opens with surprise Eslyat attacks on Natrosilo (Vanguard Reaches 2003) and Alfar Edylsyla (Vanguard Reaches 2033).
- Isenfang is renamed Margesi (Spinward Marches 1020) and becomes a full member of the Imperium.
- Norris Aella Aledon serves in terrorist suppression on several worlds in Diaspora and Old Expanses sectors