An illustrated catalog
|Publisher||Digest Group Publications|
|Author||Rob Caswell, Joe Fugate, Bryan Gibson|
|Product No. 871 |
101 Vehicles is a RPG book with 101 various vehicle designs for use in Traveller adventure campaigns.
- The 101 Vehicles designs were designed using the MegaTraveller rules.
Here under one cover are 101 diffrent vehicles for use in MegaTraveller games. Every single vehicle comes with a detailed illustration, a description, and an official Universal Craft Profile. You will know what each vehicle can (and can't) do, what the vehicle looks like, and what the vehicle costs.
If you're just starting to design your own vehicles, this book has more than a hundred examples. If you already have several designs of your own, here are 101 more to add to your campaign.
Whether you're a MegaTraveller player or a referee, 101 Vehicles gives you all the vehicles you need to travel insisted at higher tech levels. Vehicles include -
- Military Vehicles: Designs ranging from the early Imperial Penetrator armored car to the latest Inquisitor and Lancer class special purpose vehicles.
- Paramilitary Vehicles: Land, sea, and air vehicles, including the Gashedda submarine, the Vargr "floater", and the IISS Kankurur survey G-carrier.
- Civilian vehicles: Everything from the first automobile to the mobile undersea restaurant, the massive K'kree grav platform, the asteroid prospector's bubble, the Hiver grav sled, the hypersonic grav passenger liner, and the Olympian shuttle.
- Classic Vehicles: Designs from earlier Traveller works, fully updated and detailed for the times of the Shattered Imperium.
- MegaTraveller Vehicles: Designs from the Imperial Encyclopedia and the Rebellion Sourcebook, including details of the top-secret Zhodani Z-80 and the Imperial Trepida grav tanks.
- Alien Vehicles: Designs from a variety of major and minor races, demonstrating the different design philosophies they follow.
- Design System Examples: Vehicles that show just how to use the MegaTraveller vehicle design system.
- Vehicle Weaponry: New tables for use with vehicles, expanding your design options for armed craft.
- Index: A complete index to all 101 vehicles.
Meta-history & Background
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
- Vehicle Designs
- Rob Caswell, William W. Connors, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Howard Leidner, Aleatha Parker, Nancy Parker, Robert Parker, Tom Peters
- Cover Painting
- Tom Peters
- Color Illustrations
- Rob Caswell, Joe D. Fugate Sr.
- Interior Illustrations
- Rob Caswell, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Bryan Gibson, Karl JM Martin, Tom Peters
Table of Contents
Introduction pg 1 Military Vehicles pg 3 Paramilitary Vehicles pg 19 Civilian Vehicles pg 27 Index pg 48