An illustrated catalog of... 101 Robots!
|Publisher||Digest Group Publications|
|Author||Gary L. Thomas|
|Product no. 861|
101 Robots is a RPG book with 101 various robot designs for use in Traveller adventure campaigns.
Here under one cover are 101 different robots for use in Traveller games. Every single robot comes with a complete description, an official Univeral Robot Profile, and an illustration. You will know what each robot can (and can't) do, what the robot looks like, and what the robot costs.
If you're just starting to design your own robots, this book has more than a hundred examples. If you already have several designs of your own, here are 101 more to add to your campaign.
Whether you're a Traveller player or a referee, 101 Robots gives you all the robots you need to know what life is like at higher tech levels. Robots include:
- Imperial Robots: Designs both common and uncommon that characters can encounter within the Imperium.
- Alien Robots: Robots from all the major races that construct them: Aslan, Zhodani, Vargr, K'Kree, Solomani, and Hiver.
- Warbots: battlefield robots of all races, designed to search out and destroy the opposition.
- Dumbots: The most common robot encountered, good at only one thing, but good enough at that.
- Pseudobiological Robots: At higher tech levels, robots that are "just like the real things".
- Expert Robots: Machines that know as much as sentients, able to perform tasks that take "real intelligence".
- Design System Examples: Robots that show just how to use the robot design system in Book 8: Robots.
- Encounter Robots: Robots corresponding to all the robots from the encounter tables in Book 8; for easy-to-play robot encounters.
- Robot Devices, Sensors, and Weapons: Brand new custom devices for use with robots, including complete information on their installation.
- Robot Skills: Additional skills for robot programming, complete with CPU space and cost per level.
- Index: A complete index to all 101 robots.
Meta-history & Background
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
- Robot Designs
- Gary L. Thomas, Robert Parker, Nancy Parker, Joe Fugate
- Robot Illustrations
- Joe Fugate, Robert Parker, Rob Caswell
- Gary L. Thomas, Joe Fugate
- Cover Painting
- Joe Fugate